Aquant’s mission is to make
everyone a service hero.
Join the team that is changing the way companies deliver service. We’ll accomplish this together with our Service Co-Pilot Platform. Aquant’s AI-powered platform improves service outcomes while also decreasing the cost of service by providing the right information at the right time. Now with Aquant, service leaders, field technicians, and customer service reps can make accurate decisions with greater confidence.
Be Humble and Respectful
We are one team, where collective success is more important than individual ego. Treat your colleagues with respect and empathy, act with good intent and value everyone’s contributions.
Keep learning, and asking questions to understand complex situations. Embrace new challenges. Keep an open mind, and be receptive to feedback.
Focus on achieving measurable and meaningful outcomes. Take decisive action, solve problems proactively, and take ownership for projects and results.
Act with Integrity
Do great things while doing the right thing for your customers and colleagues.
Leadership at Aquant:
Learn more about our leadership and what brought us to where we are.
(Pictured: Co-founders Assaf Melochna, President; and Shahar Chen, CEO)
What our team loves about Aquant:
Aquant provides a casual and flexible work environment that encourages creativity and collaboration. Over the 2+ years that I’ve worked at Aquant, I’ve had the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects while pursuing my interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Aquant encourages your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas to bring innovative products to our customers and aspiring clients.
Courtney Stafford | Marketing Programs Lead
For me, what makes Aquant stand out is the orderly way of working, even though product development is high-speed. There is an aspiration for the improvement of the team as a whole and simultaneously for the personal gain of each of the developers. We stay updated on what is happening in other teams so that we know the full range of products. But what I like most about Aquant is the PEOPLE - everyone wants to succeed as a team, and everyone is very approachable and always willing to help. The most significant thing is that everyone is doing what they love.
Adi Peretz | Full Stack Engineer
As a fast-growing company Aquant does a tremendous job of cultivating a unique culture that is centered around having a GROWTH mindset. Everyone at the Company is striving for GROWTH not only for our Customers, but also for our peers, co-workers and as individuals. It’s a great mindset to tackle any challenge.
Erik Lepke | VP of Finance
I love the combination of collaborative work, and independent ownership I’m given at Aquant. Each challenge comes with the opportunity to make an impact on the product, and grow professionally. One of the aspects of Aquant that appealed to me right away was the horizontal organization. The leadership is available for conversations, and open to input from anyone. The environment of responsibility and shared vision for the product make it an exciting place to work.
Emily Winfield | Implementation Specialist
Working at Aquant is a great combination of interesting work and a great environment. Day-to-day, we’re solving varied, challenging problems which have a significant impact on the product and the company - and we get to do it in a team of great people.
Tommer Vardi | Data Team Lead
What we offer:
We’ve got you covered
From medical, life, and retirement, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
Support yourself and those you love
We offer parental leave to full-time employees across all Aquant locations.
Vacation your way
We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with generous PTO and flexible vacation planning.
Everyone is an owner
We want everyone to feel ownership over their work and what we are building here, which is why we offer equity to full-time employees.
Build your career
Every Aquant employee is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
What we’re all about:
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
About The Position
Technology and customer expectations are evolving fast, and service teams cannot keep pace. At Aquant, our mission is to enable service organizations to thrive in the future, using AI to harness customer data and the hidden knowledge of their service workforce. Aquant’s Service Co-Pilot empowers service organizations and their customers to make the best, most efficient decision for every service challenge.
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Senior Sales Executive with a track record of proven success, with 8+ years of software sales in a SaaS company, to join our ambitious team. As a Senior Enterprise Account Executive at Aquant, you are a hunter, you are a creative, energetic, self-starter who understands the sales process. You know how to sell innovation and disruption through customer vision expansion and can drive deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in-depth and are passionate about communicating its value to CIOs and COOs of Fortune 500 companies. Always hunting for new opportunities, you must be able to close net new accounts while maintaining existing accounts.
- Lead the full deal lifecycle, enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, maturity model, sales methodology etc.
- Establish a deep understanding of customers’ business needs by creating value to customers for our solution footprint.
- Demonstrate to customers how they benefit by partnering with Aquant and how our solutions deliver results.
- Relentlessly develop and drive a sustainable commercial and solution strategy across multiple customer divisions and geographic poles that is aligned to the agreed account goals.
- Develop and execute an Account Playbook that formalizes the “go high / go low” strategy for the Enterprise account.
- Analyzes sales pipeline and maintains an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved.
- Actively grow and maintain a multi-year account plan that will be shared globally with parts of our business including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business.
The Ideal Candidate
- 8+ yrs. Enterprise software and solution selling experience in a startup environment.
- Desire to work in a startup sales organization.
- A consistent track record of goal attainment and over achievement in your geography.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals.
- An exceptional communicator - articulate, confident, self-aware and personable.
- Passion for technology and service. Ability to quickly learn new software.
- Open to hybrid work in Boston, MA or New York City, NY.
It's not enough to have a cool product, join us because you share our values:
These guiding values inspire every Aquant employee. They are how we operate and enable our company as a whole to have a greater impact and achieve our vision:
- Be Humble and Respectful: We are one team, where collective success is more important than individual ego. Treat your colleagues with respect and empathy, act with good intent and value everyone’s contributions.
- Be Curious: Keep learning, and asking questions to understand complex situations. Embrace new challenges. Keep an open mind, and be receptive to feedback.
- Take Ownership: Focus on achieving measurable and meaningful outcomes. Take decisive action, solve problems proactively, and take ownership for projects and results.
- Act with Integrity: Act with Integrity. Do great things while doing the right thing for your customers and colleagues.
Some of our benefits:
- We’ve got you covered: From medical, dental, vision, life, and 401k match & retirement, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial well-being.
- Support yourself and those you love: We offer parental leave to full-time employees across all Aquant locations.
- Vacation your way: We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with generous PTO and flexible vacation planning.
- Everyone is an owner: We want everyone to feel ownership over their work and what we are building here, which is why we offer equity to full-time employees.
- Build your career: Every Aquant employee is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and training.
Salary Range: In compliance with the New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is between $150,000-$150,000. This range is not inclusive of our commission plan, equity, and benefits package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, performance in assessments during the interview process, job scope, and current market data.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Aquant is committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. We participate in the E-Verify program to ensure that our employees are authorized to work in the United States.