Enterprise Business Development Representative - DACH
Technology and customer expectations are evolving fast, and service teams cannot keep pace. At Aquant, our mission is to enable service organizations to thrive in the future, using AI to harness customer data and the hidden knowledge of their service workforce. Aquant’s Service Co-Pilot empowers service organizations and their customers to make the best, most efficient decision for every service challenge.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Business Development Representative for the DACH region, who will be responsible for building a sales pipeline through strategic planning, outbound prospecting, and inbound lead qualification. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an innovative AI technology company, make an impact, and develop enterprise-level sales skills through ongoing mentoring and coaching alongside a seasoned Enterprise Account Executive.
In this role you'll learn how to build relationships with prospective customers and earn their trust while emphasizing customer value over product features. You'll gain an understanding of how to use research techniques to personalize prospect outreach and overcome objections to move prospects forward in the sales cycle. And you’ll have access to best-in-class technology to assist in your day-to-day work and ongoing training programs to enhance your skills.
- Engage with prospects through outbound calling, social media, and email
- Set meetings with qualified prospects for paired Account Executive
- Research target accounts and contacts to understand buying motives and pain points
- Work with Marketing to leverage content and cultivate and convert leads
- Embrace and communicate Aquant’s value propositions to various market segments and personas
- Partner with Sales to create and implement strategic and tactical account outreach
- Leverage Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Navigator, Seamless.ai, and ZoomInfo and analytical tools to manage and track activity
- Follow up promptly with inbound leads
- Keep on top of current industry and competitive trends
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years experience in business development or sales role at a B2B company preferred
- Persistent self-starter with a resilient attitude and “hunter” mentality
- Sense of urgency and ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Culturally sensitive and ethical
- Coachable and hungry to learn
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives
- Committed to continuous professional development, particularly in embracing emerging technologies, including conversational AI platforms such as ChatGPT
- Native / Bilingual German language proficiency
It's not enough to have a cool product, join us because you share our values:
These guiding values inspire every Aquant employee. They are how we operate and enable our company as a whole to have a greater impact and achieve our vision:
- Be Humble and Respectful: We are one team, where collective success is more important than individual ego. Treat your colleagues with respect and empathy, act with good intent and value everyone’s contributions.
- Be Curious: Keep learning, and asking questions to understand complex situations. Embrace new challenges. Keep an open mind, and be receptive to feedback.
- Take Ownership: Focus on achieving measurable and meaningful outcomes. Take decisive action, solve problems proactively, and take ownership for projects and results.
- Act with Integrity: Act with Integrity. Do great things while doing the right thing for your customers and colleagues.