Aquant’s mission is to make
everyone a service hero.
Join the team that is changing the way companies deliver service. We’ll accomplish this together with our Service Co-Pilot Platform. Aquant’s AI-powered platform improves service outcomes while also decreasing the cost of service by providing the right information at the right time. Now with Aquant, service leaders, field technicians, and customer service reps can make accurate decisions with greater confidence.
Be Humble and Respectful
We are one team, where collective success is more important than individual ego. Treat your colleagues with respect and empathy, act with good intent and value everyone’s contributions.
Keep learning, and asking questions to understand complex situations. Embrace new challenges. Keep an open mind, and be receptive to feedback.
Focus on achieving measurable and meaningful outcomes. Take decisive action, solve problems proactively, and take ownership for projects and results.
Act with Integrity
Do great things while doing the right thing for your customers and colleagues.
Leadership at Aquant:
Learn more about our leadership and what brought us to where we are.
(Pictured: Co-founders Assaf Melochna, President; and Shahar Chen, CEO)
What our team loves about Aquant:
Aquant provides a casual and flexible work environment that encourages creativity and collaboration. Over the 2+ years that I’ve worked at Aquant, I’ve had the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects while pursuing my interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Aquant encourages your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas to bring innovative products to our customers and aspiring clients.
Courtney Stafford | Marketing Programs Lead
For me, what makes Aquant stand out is the orderly way of working, even though product development is high-speed. There is an aspiration for the improvement of the team as a whole and simultaneously for the personal gain of each of the developers. We stay updated on what is happening in other teams so that we know the full range of products. But what I like most about Aquant is the PEOPLE - everyone wants to succeed as a team, and everyone is very approachable and always willing to help. The most significant thing is that everyone is doing what they love.
Adi Peretz | Full Stack Engineer
As a fast-growing company Aquant does a tremendous job of cultivating a unique culture that is centered around having a GROWTH mindset. Everyone at the Company is striving for GROWTH not only for our Customers, but also for our peers, co-workers and as individuals. It’s a great mindset to tackle any challenge.
Erik Lepke | VP of Finance
I love the combination of collaborative work, and independent ownership I’m given at Aquant. Each challenge comes with the opportunity to make an impact on the product, and grow professionally. One of the aspects of Aquant that appealed to me right away was the horizontal organization. The leadership is available for conversations, and open to input from anyone. The environment of responsibility and shared vision for the product make it an exciting place to work.
Emily Winfield | Implementation Specialist
Working at Aquant is a great combination of interesting work and a great environment. Day-to-day, we’re solving varied, challenging problems which have a significant impact on the product and the company - and we get to do it in a team of great people.
Tommer Vardi | Data Team Lead
What we offer:
We’ve got you covered
From medical, life, and retirement, we’re here to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
Support yourself and those you love
We offer parental leave to full-time employees across all Aquant locations.
Vacation your way
We want to make sure you have time to meet your personal needs with generous PTO and flexible vacation planning.
Everyone is an owner
We want everyone to feel ownership over their work and what we are building here, which is why we offer equity to full-time employees.
Build your career
Every Aquant employee is in control of their career development with our learning stipends, tools, and trainings.
What we’re all about:
VP, Sales EMEA
About The Position
Technology and customer expectations are evolving fast, and service teams cannot keep pace. At Aquant, our mission is to enable service organizations to thrive in the future, using AI to harness customer data and the hidden knowledge of their service workforce. Aquant’s Service Co-Pilot empowers service organizations and their customers to make the best, most efficient decision for every service challenge.
Aquant is seeking a VP, Sales EMEA to build and establish our presence in this growing market. This is a great opportunity to build and establish the region and to lead and mentor our team in the EU. The ideal candidate is a player-coach who’s a hunter that is a self-sufficient/proactive go-getter, with experience scaling new businesses by selling enterprise software, and proven experience building and leading a successful sales team.
This position will require experience leading a team while generating new business and substantial revenue by selling our Generative AI SaaS solution to prospective customers in the service space. The ability to prospect, qualify, and generate new leads is a core requirement of this role. You will be required to manage the sales process from initial outreach, contract negotiation/signing, and support your team as a player-coach.
- Build a pipeline of leads, identify opportunities, and build relationships with key decision-makers at Fortune 500 companies
- Lead the regional sales team to achieve aggressive growth and expansion goals
- Drive, optimize and memorialize the client value proposition and develop monthly, quarterly, and annual narratives that demonstrate the value of Aquant’s product offering across several relevant KPIs to drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Build adequate top-of-funnel and closing velocity to deliver budgeted revenue and growth metrics
- Drive portfolio growth using strong relationship management and ongoing demonstration of value proposition
- Build strong relationships and partner closely with marketing, technology, and product teams to deliver and continually improve on the product and client experience
- Recruit top talent, upholding and raising the bar for Sales Excellence
- Provide effective coaching and feedback to team members, helping enable them to successfully achieve our ambitious sales goals and targets
- Deliver inspiring, motivational leadership that elevates the energy and enthusiasm of the EMEA sales team.
Who you are
If you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, please still consider applying. We believe in a holistic approach when evaluating talent for our team.
- 10+ years experience in relevant sales leadership roles within high-scale, high-growth, venture-backed services /AI / technology businesses
- Proven experience with enterprise sales, with the ability to build repeatable sales motion from early product-market fit through scale. This includes building value proposition, inbound/outbound lead generation, through qualification, proposal development, contract negotiation, and client renewal and expansion
- You have lead regional sales teams or organizations to meet and exceed budgets, particularly in high-growth organizations
- You have experience building, managing, and optimizing high-performing sales teams inclusive of hiring, training, comp plans, overall team playbook
- Strong empathetic communication skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels. As a key representative of Aquant, you are able to relate to others and form and express decisive opinions in a collaborative, clear, and approachable manner
- You have exceeded targets while partnering with Customer Success, Marketing, and Product to ensure sales efforts are well aligned and integrated with broader organizational resources and strategy
- Experience developing a compelling narrative to drive sales efforts at various levels within client organizations
- You are a culture setter for the sales team – this person’s day-to-day decisions must engage, inspire, inform, and motivate teams
- You have proven experience building, managing, and optimizing high-performing sales teams inclusive of hiring, training, comp plans, overall team playbook
- You thrive in ambiguity and fast-paced, lean environments where you balance stretching up (strategic planning) and down (roll up your sleeves and dig into the details)
- A fluent German and English speaker with the ability to read and write in German and English to business level
Nice to Haves:
- Has worked in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with Service companies & OEM clients in the German Market
It's not enough to have a cool product, join us because you share our values:
These guiding values inspire every Aquant employee. They are how we operate and enable our company as a whole to have a greater impact and achieve our vision:
Be Humble and Respectful: We are one team, where collective success is more important than individual ego. Treat your colleagues with respect and empathy, act with good intent and value everyone’s contributions.
Be Curious: Keep learning, and asking questions to understand complex situations. Embrace new challenges. Keep an open mind, and be receptive to feedback.
Take Ownership: Focus on achieving measurable and meaningful outcomes. Take decisive action, solve problems proactively, and take ownership for projects and results.
Act with Integrity: Act with Integrity. Do great things while doing the right thing for your customers and colleagues.