Unity Aura is seeking a client-focused Account Manager to maintain long-term relationships with app and game developers, mobile agencies, and media agencies. Qualities such as a strong understanding of account management principles, including relationship building, sales strategy, negotiation, and business acumen are vital to success within this role. Additionally, the candidate should have analytical experience in campaign management, performance analysis, and optimization.
What you'll be doing
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Analyzing campaign data to exceed client expectation of delivery and performance
- Identifying growth opportunities, building and implementing strategies to achieve growth
- Integrating new advertisers, and resolving technical and campaign-related issues
What we're looking for
- B.A/BSc analytical degree
- Experience in campaign management, performance analysis, and optimization
- Ability to analyze data to generate insights and translate into actionable outcomes
- Comfortable working in a client-facing environment
- Fluent English
You might also have
- Proficiency in excel and data management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Relocation support is not available for this position.
- International relocation support is not available for this position.
- Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.