As a Salesforce Engineer specializing in support and administration, you will play a critical role in maintaining and optimizing our Salesforce instance to support our business processes and user needs. You will be responsible for providing technical support, troubleshooting issues, and performing administrative tasks to ensure the reliability, performance, and scalability of our Salesforce platform. This role requires a combination of technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and a customer-centric approach to support our internal stakeholders and drive operational excellence.
What you'll be doing
- Provide tier-2 and tier-3 support for Salesforce-related issues, including user inquiries, data integrity issues, and system errors
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues, escalating complex problems to our development teams as needed
- Propose, build and implement automations to help improve user experience and solve for repetitive tasks
- Perform system administration tasks, including user management, profile and permission set configuration, and data maintenance activities
- Build and implement functionality in SFDC to support development initiatives
- Perform periodic audits on the license consumption across tools that are leveraged by our stakeholders to ensure optimal usage
- Write and maintain documentation and work with developers on technical best practices
- Ensure compliance with security standards, data privacy regulations, and company policies related to Salesforce usage and data management
- Provide support, root cause analysis and potential solutions in case of a high severity incident
- Support sandbox refreshes and release management processes
What we're looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 2~4 years of experience in Salesforce administration and support, including Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM 201) certification
- Proficiency in Salesforce configuration, customization, and declarative development using tools such as Process Builder, Flow Builder, and Lightning App Builder
- Hands-on experience of creating and maintaining platform metadata like Page Layouts, Record Types, Fields, etc.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce data model, security model, and sharing settings, with experience in data migration and data manipulation using Data Loader or other tools
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to analyze complex problems, identify root causes, and implement effective solutions
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels, translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Fluent in English
You might also have
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM 211) or other Salesforce certifications
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns, REST/SOAP APIs
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum) and Jira
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.