Unity Technologies is looking for a Billing analyst to be an integral part of our revenue accounting operations team! You will be working cross functionally with our Sale Operations, Finance and Revenue accounting operations team. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail and be able to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.Your responsibilities will include the processing of billing, performing reconciliations, researching billing questions (internal and external clients), month end close duties and special projects.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re redefining development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
This is a hybrid role based in our Bangalore office. General working hours for this role will be 2pm-10pm IST during the weekdays.
What you'll be doing
- Invoice customers daily ensuring invoices agree to supporting documentation and indirect taxes are correctly reflected on the invoice where applicable.
- Maintain and update customer account information in company financial systems to ensure billing contacts, address, tax identification and other relevant customer information is collected to ensure timely customer payments
- Perform billing reconciliations between order processing, billing and accounting systems
- Issue credit memos and rebill invoices as needed
- Partner with the Sales team to collect customer purchase orders
- Submit invoices in client Accounts Payable portals
- Support audit requests for accounts receivable, as needed
- Support month end close activities
- Research and resolve internal and external billing inquiries
- Provide support that drives improvements in billing process, automation and internal controls, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and SOX requirements
What we're looking for
- 1-3 years of billing experience
- Experience with month end close, reconciliations and audit requests
- Excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Strong people and interpersonal skills, plus the ability to connect with internal and external customers globally in writing and/or verbally
- Knowledge of excel at an intermediate level
You might also have
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in Software and Advertising industries
- Experienced with SFDC, Zuora, Workday and Netsuite
- Order-to-cash business process experience
- Relocation support is not available for this position.
- International relocation support is not available for this position.
- Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.