Workday HRIS Analyst
We are looking for a Workday HRIS Analyst with expertise in the Performance and Benefits modules to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for configuring, maintaining and optimizing the Workday system with a specific focus on performance and benefits. You will also support the full range of HCM functions, including business process configuration, system updates and security role administration.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re redefining development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
This is a hybrid position based in our Bangalore office.
What you’ll be doing
- Implement the Performance module and support an annual performance cycle
- Support global benefits configuration, including running Open Enrollment
- Design/develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- Provide Tier 2 level day-to-day systems support, solving data problems and systems issues, including integration error support
- Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular system audits
- Respond to Workday-related questions and requests from HR Partners and employees
- Lead short- and mid-term projects that require the application of independent judgment
What we’re looking for
- Workday configuration experience, with expertise in Core HCM, Performance and Benefits (required), additional modules (Advanced Compensation and Security) are preferred
- Functional knowledge and understanding of HR processes
- Experience in participating in system implementation projects
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with technical and non-technical teams to translate needs into solutions
- Ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner
- Global hands-on Workday experience
You might also have
- Experience with developing test scripts and working with business partners to conduct user acceptance testing
- Relocation support is not available for this position.
- International relocation support is not available for this position.
- Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.