Product Analyst Lead
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Lightricks products bring together intuitive design, innovative technology, and creativity. We have more than 30 million global users who use our tools and services to create, enhance and promote their content and creations. Our Product team focuses on understanding and meeting the needs of our existing and new users, growing our products to continue being the market leader, and reaching company goals for growth and expansion.
The Product Data team at Lightricks is the engine behind our product experience. Through understanding user behavior, we can analyze their content creation journey and leverage this data to continuously enhance our tools and services. The team transforms abstract questions into quantifiable metrics and back into a story to make data driven decisions. Using statistical tools and deep analysis methods we are able to find treasures and needle-moving insights within our data.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid of diving into new areas and challenges, thinks outside the box, and knows how to take a business challenge and transform it into data points and vice versa.
What you will be doing
- Collaborating with engineers and the data team to help develop data processes and data structures.
- Analyzing datasets to gain a deep understanding of users behavior within the product.
- Producing useful and actionable insights from data, and effectively communicating to stakeholders to support decision making.
- Translating business questions into quantifiable, measurable metrics.
- Designing and analyzing A/B tests - guiding decision making by understanding the impact of potential changes through careful experimentation
- Defining and measuring business trade-offs to drive strategic decisions under uncertainty.
- Collaborating with project managers and designers to build customer-facing data dashboards and products to drive revenue
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in analytics roles within B2B products.
- Knowledge and experience using BI tools to visualize and communicate insights.
- Proficiency using SQL to gather, aggregate, and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Plus: experience with customer-facing data products.
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field.
- Business oriented with a proven record of influencing business decisions using data-driven analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly formulate problems and approaches into solutions and results.
- Ownership of end-to-end analytics projects that solve complex business problems.
- Solving challenging data problems is your passion!
- Stock Options.
- Private Medical Insurance. (Optical & Dental cover) including your loved ones.
- Life Assurance
- £3,000 Annual Lunch allowance.
- Free on-site catered lunches.
- £500p/a Well-being allowance.
- Free Coffee, Breakfast & snacks.
- £250p/a Professional development allowance.
- Pension Contributions (7%).
- Holiday (25 days).
- Seasonal & Anniversary Vouchers.
- Hybrid & Flexible working.
- Cool office space in central London.
- Volunteering Opportunities.
- Frequent social activities - away-days, happy hours, team building, yoga, creative workshops.