Partner Sales Manager
Otonomo is seeking a results-driven Partner Sales Manager who is passionate about technology and business strategy, to lead and develop Otonomo’s interactions with our key strategic partnership with Salesforce.
The Partner Sales Manager is responsible for accelerating company growth through collaborations that scale Otonomo’s market penetration efforts, as well as drive strategic relationships to strengthen and advance our existing business initiatives. The ideal candidate will be results-driven, apply strategic thinking and leadership skills, and will possess a relentless drive to win.
Who we are:
Otonomo (NASDAQ:OTMO) fuels a data ecosystem of OEMs, smart cities, fleets, and more than 100 service providers spanning the transportation, mobility and automotive industries.
With more than 4 billion data points per day globally, from over 40 million vehicles, and massive amounts of mobility demand data from multimodal sources, our platform reshapes and enriches data, and serves it to multiple service providers – improving the mobility and transportation experience world wide. Otonomo provides deeper visibility, mobility intelligence and actionable insights that empower strategic data-driven decisions – taking the guesswork out of mobility and transportation planning, deployment, and operations.
What you’ll be doing
- Build productive and profitable working relationships with Salesforce and other Otonomo strategic partners
- Work closely with the channel partner to both train as well as sell with them to increase revenue
- Demo the Otonomo Salesforce product, train and present to Salesforce sales teams and other partners.
- Grow the Otonomo sales pipeline and close business with Salesforce and other partners
- Act as the main point of contact to clients and be responsible for the salesforce relationship
- You will be responsible for reporting all activity in Salesforce and report forecast and funnel both internally to Otonomo and externally to the specific partner
- Identify and contact Salesforce sales teams for new business opportunities. This includes their global sales teams and support teams.
- Be an Otonomo technical advocate, provide product and technical support to partners.
- Address partner concerns and queries promptly and ensure partner satisfaction.
- Develop competency and qualification plans for partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop business strategies for lead generation.
- Develop business plan to improve sales and profitability.
- Work with development, marketing and services teams to achieve revenue goals.
- Coordinate with Salesforce and other partners to prioritize, plan and manage business activities.
- Review and revise business plans based on partner needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of partner’s marketing plans and recommend improvements.
- Work with partners in pipeline review and management activities. Ideally you will want to oversee partner rewards and recognition programs.
- Organize partner meetings to discuss about any issues and updates.
- Participate in business review and revenue forecasting activities.
What you should have
- +4 years successful track record leading strategic partnerships and business development within a B2B SaaS technology
- Global role spanning across Europe and USA and needs flexible work schedule that requires willingness to work non-traditional hours to accommodate global client timezones
- Experience with channel sales is necessary. The Ideal candidate will already have experience working with Salesforce.
- Native English speaker (verbal and written) with strong communication and presentation skills required
- Multiple Languages preferred – German/French/Spanish
- Experience in processing and understanding data driven insights and in enabling customers to act upon them.
- B.S. or B.A. degree is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, excellent team player, highly motivated and charismatic with an ability to thrive under pressure and engage with customer’s business and technical staff
- Strong knowledge of Connected Car Data, BI Solutions, CS methodologies etc.