Customer Success Manager, Fleet
We are looking for an experienced, talented, and independent Customer Success Manager to support our fast-growing ecosystem of customers in our fleet domain.
Who we are:
Otonomo (NASDAQ:OTMO) fuels a data ecosystem of OEMs, smart cities, fleets, and more than 100 service providers spanning the transportation, mobility and automotive industries.
With more than 4 billion data points per day globally, from over 40 million vehicles, and massive amounts of mobility demand data from multimodal sources, our platform reshapes and enriches data, and serves it to multiple service providers – improving the mobility and transportation experience world wide. Otonomo provides deeper visibility, mobility intelligence and actionable insights that empower strategic data-driven decisions – taking the guesswork out of mobility and transportation planning, deployment, and operations.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for client’s onboarding experience, adoption, and expansion across a range of relationships
- Be a customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement
- Work with customers through integration and deployment
- Guide and initiate technical and product processes in the customer journey
- Effectively use dashboards and BI tools to analyze customer trends
- Identify risks to renewals with our clients on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to remediate client concerns
- Product training & onboarding – create the product onboarding program (demos, workshops, training plans etc.), and provide ongoing training and usage analysis to ensure product adoption
- Seek new revenue-generating opportunities, identify adoption and renewal risks and collaborate with internal teams to find solutions.
- Value realization – demonstrate Otonomo’s value to customers, help drive upsells and improve retention by providing insights and value realization.
- Take an active part in the development of technical and product guides, documentation, and training materials
- Serve as the voice of the customer to deliver and advocate customers feedback internally to product and R&D and communicate progress to customers
- Pilot (Proof of concept) management and structure cadence needed to ensure customer use-case and roll-out success
- Have understanding and drive formal CSAT/NPS goals into the entire organization
What you should have
- 4+ years of experience as a CSM in a B2B SaaS company or Technical / Account management in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in a global role spanning across Europe and USA
- Capability to manage a flexible work schedule that requires willingness to work non-traditional hours to accommodate global client timezones
- Native English speaker (verbal and written) with strong communication and presentation skills (experience in multiple languages is a plus! German, French, Spanish)
- Experience with leading Customer Onboarding & Training sessions and constant business flows
- Experience in processing and understanding data driven insights and in enabling customers to act upon them.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills, excellent team player, highly motivated and charismatic with an ability to thrive under pressure and engage with customer’s business and technical staff
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce/ZenDesk, BI Solutions, CS methodologies etc.
- B.S. or B.A. degree is preferred