As a Product Manager, you will be a key member of our product team and have a unique opportunity to have real impact on the future of mobility. You will oversee one of Otonomo’s products and take it to the next level.
Join our dynamic and fast-paced environment, and collaborate closely with teams from across multiple functionalities to define, build and rollout products and features.
You will need to understand different stakeholders needs, define stories, prioritize product requirements, and drive product deliveries. Playing a crucial role in identifying and setting the product strategy, as well as in driving new product features’ development from inception to adoption.
Who we are:
Otonomo, (NASDAQ:OTMO) is the platform powering the mobility economy. It is igniting a new generation of experiences and services across the entire mobility ecosystem. With Otonomo, over 100 providers in the transportation, mobility, insurance, and automotive industries are finally able to harness mobility data and insights and transform them into strategic assets and market advantages.
Our partners gain access to the broadest, most diverse, range of data from connected vehicles, mobile phones, public transport, EV infrastructure, and MaaS with just one contract and one API. Vehicle and multimodal mobility data is reshaped and enriched to provide deep visibility and actionable insights and empower planning, deployment, and operations.
Otonomo is at the forefront of pioneering creative solutions to the challenges of the new IoT surrounding mobility and transportation.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive product requirements through an Agile product development life cycle, verify the execution of tasks and produce high-quality end-to-end product delivery.
- Identify market needs and deliver high-value product capabilities
- Innovate, prioritize, and communicate both short- and long-term product goals
- Work closely with different departments in the company including engineering, sales, and marketing to drive product excellence.
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products
- Monitor KPIs, collect user feedback and analyze product behavior to achieve product goals.
- Be a team player and help shape the team standards around product discovery and planning methodologies.
- The ideal candidate would possess strong technical and business-oriented product capabilities and will be able to lead and take part in multiple challenging inbound and outbound activities.
What you should have
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Fast learner with analytical skills and the ability to extract meaningful insights from large and complex data sets.
- Proven track record of managing commercial B2B SaaS products, including planning, prioritizing, managing, and launching products and roadmaps.
- Strong interpersonal skills: motivate, lead, and champion a product without “formal” authority, explain the rationale of product decisions clearly and convincingly.
- Keen product intuition and a good eye for UI/UX
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Deep knowledge of building big data products and experience with data science (Advantage)
- Strong knowledge of the APIs of leading cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), etc. (Advantage)
Why join us
- We are innovative professionals who are passionate about data and mobility. The team at Otonomo is known for being friendly and frequently hangs out together outside of work.
- We are a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ:OTMO) with partners and customers that include Fortune 500 companies, leading car manufacturers, international consultancies, mobility startups, municipalities and governments, developers, and more.
- We are pioneers of the mobility economy, an emerging field going through its digital transformation right now. Otonomo’s mobility data is utilized in a variety of verticals including, smart city planning, insurance, navigational apps, hazard and emergency services, traffic management departments, and more. We play a pivotal role in improving road safety and in reaching sustainability goals.
- Working with us offers a dynamic experience and a place to explore your talents, learn new technologies and open up new horizons.