Senior DevOps engineer
Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR DEVOPS TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by top DevOps Engineers, a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a technological leader. At Sisense your journey of acquiring new professional skills and technology is endless.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You previously worked as a senior DevOps Engineer or as a SW Developer
- You have excellent coding skills with one of the following languages: Python / Groovy / Bash / Go / Java
- You’ve vast experience with Kubernetes platform and cloud providers such as AWS / Azure / GCP cloud providers
- You've strong HO experience in Linux-based systems
- You’ve strong knowledge of Helm, Ansible, and Terraform / Terragrunt
- You’ve already owned the production of high-scale environments for customers
- You’ve owned end-to-end tools for automation, backup, restore, and monitoring.
- You have experience working with network protocols
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product.
- You will have a strong understanding of the product infrastructure both internal development and cloud infrastructure
- You will learn about CI/CD infrastructure building new services and integrating them into our product
- You will be able to solve bugs and develop new features in the product
- You will be involved in product development and work with customers to solve critical issues upon escalations.
- You will be the owner of the product infrastructure application and develop new tools to improve the process within the internal teams at Sisense.
- You will investigate new technology and integrate it into our product
- You will continue working with high-level customers upon escalations to provide a technical solution.
- As the owner of the product application, you will research to improve our product infrastructure features and support other teams at Sisense
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SISENSE?
We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and we look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other.
We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches.
We are our own customers. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful.
“You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success.
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, and London.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.
Something looks off?