Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
DRIVE DATA DRIVEN CHANGE ACROSS OUR MOST CRITICAL CUSTOMERS
We are looking for an experienced Technical Account Manager (TAM) to become a trusted technical advisor for our Enterprise customers. A TAM is a technical leader in complex BI Implementation projects and leads relationships for our Strategic and Enterprise accounts. TAMs guide customers through strategic and technical decisions and are responsible for scoping technical initiatives, leading and executing according to Sisense's best practices, and directly contributing to successful project deliveries.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP UP:
By Day 30...
- You will have a deep understanding of the Sisense technology and how Sisense customers can leverage our product to provide real value
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will begin building dashboards and data models, configuring the product to ensure you have a foundational understanding of the technology
- You will learn Sisense’s Technical Support methodologies and tools
- You will continue your shadowing sessions with customers and may begin contributing as a complementary TAM on a project.
- You will handle customer’s requests/tickets independently and begin leading engagements with close guidance
- You’ll be exposed to a wider range of Sisense use cases
- You’ll learn about your team’s customer base and begin meeting the people
- By 60 days, you will have a well-rounded understanding of the Sisense customers and how they are leveraging our product
- You’ll own technical relationships with our elite customers
- You will lead and guide customers to successful, stable and scalable solutions based on Sisense’s implementation best practices
- You will partner with CS, Product, Engineering, Sales and our Support to offer the best advice to the customer
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You’ve led complex technical software implementations or managed services, ideally in the cloud, data warehouse, and/or business intelligence space.
- You have an analytical mind and hands on experience with data tools like those in Business Intelligence, Database Management, Analytics, or Integration.
- You’ve created and delivered customized technical presentations and demonstrations to technical and non-technical audiences of all levels from stakeholders to executive sponsors.
- Basic understanding of Linux
- You’ve learned how to balance competing priorities, gauge impact, and selectively escalate.
- You’ve become a trusted technical advisor for clients or stakeholders, translating customer wants and business requirements into proposed solutions, executable plans, and deliveries.
- You’ve become adept at navigating ambiguity and unstructured environments, bringing order while conveying confidence and authority.
- You’ve rolled up your sleeves to directly contribute and ensure client delivery success.
- You’re comfortable sitting with technical resources and working with them to define scope and plans.
- You are intellectually curious
CO Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $100,000-$120,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity. The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
NYC and CA Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in New York City and California is $100,000-$120,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs.The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in New York City or California. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
Something looks off?