Technical Account Manager
IT, Sales & Business Development
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
DRIVE DATA DRIVEN CHANGE ACROSS OUR MOST CRITICAL CUSTOMERS
HOW YOU’LL RAMP UP:
By Day 30...
- You will have a deep understanding of the Sisense technology and how Sisense customers can leverage our product to provide real value
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will begin building dashboards and data models, configuring the product to ensure you have a foundational understanding of the technology
- You will learn Sisense’s Technical Support methodologies and tools
- You will continue your shadowing sessions with customers and may begin contributing as a complementary TAM on a project.
- You will handle customer’s requests/tickets independently and begin leading engagements with close guidance
- You’ll be exposed to a wider range of Sisense use cases
- You’ll learn about your team’s customer base and begin meeting the people
- By 60 days, you will have a well-rounded understanding of the Sisense customers and how they are leveraging our product
- You’ll own technical relationships with our elite customers
- You will lead and guide customers to successful, stable and scalable solutions based on Sisense’s implementation best practices
- You will partner with CS, Product, Engineering, Sales and our Support to offer the best advice to the customer
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You’ve assisted or led complex technical software implementations or managed services, ideally in the cloud, data warehouse, and/or business intelligence space.
- You worked on the front lines with customers on a daily basis
- You’ve troubleshooted technical issues with a customer over Zoom calls
- You have an analytical mind and hands on experience with data tools like those in Business Intelligence, Database Management, Analytics, or Integration.
- You’ve created and delivered customized technical presentations and demonstrations to technical and non-technical audiences of all levels from stakeholders to executive sponsors.
- Familiar with data modeling strategies and concepts
- Basic understanding of Linux
- Making API calls (GET, POST, PUT, PATCH)
- Proficient in SQL
- You are intellectually curious. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll get it!
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Hands on experience with embedding software into another application
- SSO methods such as SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect and JWT
See more open positions at Sisense
Something looks off?