Senior Manager, Customer Success
INSPIRE AND MOTIVATE OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM
We looking for a Senior Manager of Customer Success to join our team and play a critical role in shaping our growing Customer Success organization by leading and developing a high-performing team of CSMs. Reporting to our Senior Director, Customer Success, this individual will have an incredible opportunity to own the adoption, retention and expansion outcomes of our Mid-Market (Corporate) customers.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
Our Customer Success team’s mission is to empower our customers to continually make data-informed decisions that ultimately propel their company’s growth. We ourselves are heavy users of our platform for all customer analytics, with it powering our health score, ROI snapshots, and user level drill-downs. This allows us to identify real customer pain points for proactive management & resolution. Your expertise will help us continue along our current growth trajectory; as you help develop scalable best practices for renewal and expansion.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within the first two weeks...
- Spend time with our Customer Success organization and other cross-functional teams, learning about current processes and systems for driving outcomes.
- Build trust and rapport with your team members.
- Work closely with the Senior Director, Customer Success to identify an action plan for first 30-60-90+ days
By Day 30...
- Meet with our customers and understand our team’s engagement model
- Act as a trusted advisor and point of escalation for customer issues within your segment
By Day 60…
- Lead, coach, train, and develop each CSM; offering strategies and tactics to help them grow in the role and drive towards individual and team targets
- Manage team activity and pipeline
- Help define the team culture, sharing wins as well as offering areas for improvement
- Develop and oversee the execution of customer success plans that outline critical success factors and metrics for success.
By Day 90…
- Partner with CS Operations Manager and Support teams to drive further efficiencies
- Continue building strong partnerships with our customers to become an effective champion for them internally, driving product and service changes
- Represent the MM CS team, and their customers’ needs in cross-functional meetings, with a relentless focus on clarifying and directing the team to overachievement
- Partner with the Senior Director, Customer Success and other departmental leaders to define and begin operationalizing and optimizing the customer lifecycle journey
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have 3+ years managing Customer Success teams using a defined set of analytical KPIs to drive the direction of your direct reports
- You have success delivering against quarterly retention and expansion revenue targets.
- You’ve accurately forecasted team performance and are able to speak to the trends, discrepancies, and data.
- You’ve recruited top talent that were high performers, and retained them while growing their careers with the company.
- You’ve demonstrated an ability to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative role; partnering with sales, customer support and product to deliver customer success.
- You can effectively communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner across both technical and non-technical audiences C-suite + Director level.
- You have experience using tools such as Salesforce and Gainsight to gather insight and further improve performance.
- You’re genuinely passionate about how data teams are evolving.
Depending on your location, you may need to work from an office once or twice a week, in accordance with any policies in effect at the time.
CO Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $120,000-$130,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity. The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
NYC and CA Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in New York City and California is $120,000- $130,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs.The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in New York City or California. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
Something looks off?