Senior Manager, FP&A
FORECAST THE FINANCIAL FUTURE AT SISENSE
The FP&A Team at Sisense is integral to our company’s success story. This function acts as a cross-departmental financial engine of the company, providing insights and supporting optimal business decision-making.
As our Senior Manager, FP&A, you will have the opportunity to lead a best-in-class team as we grow to support our company’s next phase. You will impact the highest level of decision making by providing financial consulting and strategic support, evaluating investment proposals and new business opportunities, and managing our KPIs and financial position against our long-term plan and industry benchmarks. You will own four main objectives:
- Corporate performance management: Lead budgeting process by collaborating with senior management to design annual operating and financial plans.
- Corporate forecast & guidance: Full ownership over short and long-term forecasts across business lines from bookings to cash flows.
- Internal & External Metrics: Prepare reports & historical analysis on key Saas KPIs (ARR / ACV, Funnel Performance, LTV, CAC Payback, etc.)
- Strategic partnership: Key collaborator with C-suite and other members of the executive team, helping them develop & execute on long-term strategic & financial goals.
This position does have the opportunity to be hired at a Director level for a qualified candidate.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR FP&A TEAM:
This key role will have direct influence on how we scale, who we hire and how successful the company will be in meeting its short & long term objectives. This is a growth role with lots of potential to move up within the organization.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have established relationships with our executive leadership team and have laid the foundation for future strategic partnership
- You’ll be ramped on our business model, core KPIs, and long-term strategic objectives
- You’ll be a key collaborator in preparing external materials for the board and investors
- You’ll have command of our hiring forecast and will drive a monthly meeting to enhance cross-department alignment and to inform key leadership on our state of the union, particularly as it relates to strategic investments
- You’ll be forming relationships with your direct reports and beginning to assess their skills and coaching requirements
- You’ll kick off our 2024 budgeting process with support from the VP Finance and FP&A team
- You’ll communicate monthly metrics progress and expense analysis to execs and initiative owners
- You’ll own our monthly and quarterly re-forecasting processes
- You’ll monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- You’ll actively collaborate with dedicated members of our executive leadership team on financial strategy and long-term expense planning
- You’ll form relationships with leadership across the organization in order to drive the 2024 budgeting process
- You’ll be well on your way to solidifying FP&A as a trusted partner to executive leadership, proactively driving department initiatives and providing financial insights
- You’ll be mentoring your team and evaluating opportunities for upskilling and promotion
- You’ll deliver a 2024 budget proposal
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- You’ve earned a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, statistics, economics)
- You’ve developed a strong understanding of accounting and US GAAP
- You’ve built financial statements forecasts and have presented variance analysis to senior leadership
- Your colleagues love working with you
- You’ve successfully influenced others through your data-driven analysis and strong interpersonal skills
- You’ve mastered Planful, Excel, Powerpoint, NetSuite, and SFDC
- You have demonstrated success in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- You’ve rolled-up your sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 400 employees with offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Kyiv, and London.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.
CO Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $140,000-$160,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity. The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
NYC and CA Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in New York City and California is $140,000-$160,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs.The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in New York City or California. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.