Business Systems Manager
USE YOUR BUSINESS SYSTEMS EXPERTISE AND PEOPLE LEADERSHIP SKILLS TO DIRECT THE EVOLUTION OF OUR TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY
As a Business Systems Manager, you will help drive the support and optimization of Sisense’s business systems strategy. You will serve as the point of contact for our internal business partners to ensure our business systems strategy aligns with organizational strategy and goals.
This will involve:
- Partnering with stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, HR, Legal, Information Security, Product and Finance to identify and prioritize delivery of our business system strategy.
- Serving as a technical expert on our Salesforce and NetSuite environments, able to consult and guide on the implementation of solution designs in alignment with company best practices
- Coaching, leading and mentoring a high-performing team to consistently exceed expectations.
We're looking for a passionate team leader who can coach and mentor a team of systems analysts and guide them on technical solution design. Someone who can manage and groom the pipeline of business initiatives and manage resource utilization and roadmap execution. Someone who has technical expertise, but also has a proven track record of managing stakeholders, analysts and ensuring cross-functional alignment on priorities.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM:
Our team's mission is to be a trusted advisor for our internal business partners, ensuring business strategy is reflected in our business systems design. You should join our team if you thrive in a high-impact people leadership position where your guidance and technical expertise leads to high-impact solutions to drive business growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- Provide leadership to a team of business systems analysts, admins and developers, responsible for the ongoing support, enhancement and optimization of our Salesforce instance and Salesforce-connected business applications.
- Collaborate with key business partners - Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Finance, HR and Product - to understand business strategy and ensure the systems strategy aligns with organizational goals.
- Develop and own delivery for the strategic roadmap for business systems. This includes the intake, scoping, prioritization and capabilities assessment for all strategic initiatives.
- Identify potential risks in business systems and implement proactive measures to mitigate them. Ensure data security and compliance with relevant regulations and alignment to internal best practices.
HOW YOU'LL RAMP:
By Day 30
- Begin to build rapport with key stakeholders to understand perspectives on current business processes, systems challenges and strategic needs.
- Gain familiarity with the Salesforce and NetSuite ecosystem and begin to understand our implementation and business processes.
- Begin an initial impact assessment of operational processes and workflows to understand how we can optimize our operating environment
- Connect with team members to understand their roles, challenges, and longer-term career aspirations.
By Day 60
- Complete the impact assessment, identifying key opportunities to improve team operations, efficiency and risk management.
- Develop a 90-day strategic roadmap for business systems priorities, aligning with strategic outcomes.
- Engage with business partners for cross-functional alignment of the roadmap and business systems strategy.
By Day 90
- Continue implementing the strategic roadmap, focusing on achieving targeted outcomes contributing to organizational success.
- Regularly assess implemented changes, gathering feedback from users and stakeholders.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of changes through key performance indicators (KPIs), ensuring alignment with desired outcomes.
- Refine the business systems strategy based on insights gained, optimizing for ongoing positive impact.
WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED...SO FAR:
- You have worked in a start-up or tech company and are comfortable leading teams with a GTM technology stack including Salesforce, NetSuite, Gainsight, Boostup, Outreach, ZoomInfo and Qualified RingLead. Marketo is a plus.
- You have demonstrated a strong functional and technical knowledge of Sales and Marketing business processes.
- You have prior experience leading high-performing teams who are continuously managing a pipeline of complex business systems implementations.
- You have superior analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills with a passion for digging deeper and proactively discovering root causes.
- You have the ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization.
- You have demonstrated an ability to understand business drivers, collaborate with leaders, and diagnose business problems that can be addressed through systems and data solutions.
- You are flexible, adaptable, and able to learn on the fly. You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- You work with a high sense of urgency and rigorous attention to detail.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder. We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence. We’re onboarding rapidly!
We have over 400 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv. We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business. We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.
CO Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $110,000- $130,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity.
The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
NYC Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in New York City is $110,000- $130,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs.
The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in New York City. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.