Growth Marketing Director
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver
insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to
the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data
and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Sisense’s mission is to ensure every employee who joins our company has the
opportunity to do the best work of their career. We’re looking for a Director,
Growth Marketing. You will bring a creative spirit and deep understanding of the
end-to-end marketing funnel, B2B sales cycles, and all aspects of B2B marketing
campaigns and marketing technologies. This role is ideal for someone who loves
working cross-functionally to create a detail-oriented strategy to educate,
engage, and excite the market.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR GROWTH MARKETING TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and is passionate about
being a market leader in analytics. Our team has the exciting opportunity to drive
business growth at Sisense. This is a high impact role where you’ll be working
cross-functionally with many different teams and key stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have 7-10 years of experience leading demand generation in software
organizations. Experience marketing to developers is a plus.
- You are familiar with both sales-led and product-led growth strategies and
how to deploy marketing programs that drive people through the respective
- You have demonstrated success with both paid and organic channels,
online and offline and a variety of growth tactics
- You are recognized for being performance-driven, deeply analytical,
comfortable deriving insights and making decisions from data
- You are adept at creating partnerships with sales and driving alignment
- You have managed a budget and shown ROI
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30, you will:
- Learn about the Sisense solution set
- Understand the success metrics for the organization and how we are
performing against them
- Review existing programs, becoming familiar with the goals, strategy, and
- Establish connections with marketing, product marketing, sales, and
- Meet the vendor ecosystem and established regular meeting cadences
- Review the existing content and determine how to use it in funnel tactics
- Identify under-performing programs and create improvement plans
- Regularly report on marketing programs, tactics, engagement
expectations, and results to sales and other stakeholders on programs
- Launch new programs and tactics to achieve target funnel objectives
Mentor the team to elevate skills and refine programs
Pinpoint areas in the funnel that lag behind conversion metrics and devise
strategies to improve
For roles in the US, Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are
unable to provide employer sponsorship at this time.
CO Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $150,000-$190,000 (/yr).
The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors,
including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related
knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and
organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units
may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range
of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered.
This position may be considered a promotional opportunity. The disclosed salary
range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can
or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates
whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
NYC and CA Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in New York
City and California is $150,000-$190,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will
be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location,
internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill
sets, and other business and organizational needs.The disclosed salary range
represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will
be located in New York City or California. This range may vary with respect to
candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.