Technical Marketing Writer
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
We’re looking for a Technical Marketing Writer to join our Marketing team and report to the Director of Content. This role will be responsible for leading a dynamic technical content strategy that positions Sisense as a leader in the embedded analytics field and speaks primarily to developer, engineering, and product manager personas. We are looking for someone with a passion for prospect engagement and the ability to translate technical concepts into engaging, clear, and concise content. Your day-to-day will involve creating and maintaining a comprehensive content engine that supports technical prospects and customers in their journeys.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in content marketing, specifically technical content creation in business intelligence, analytics, or AI/ML areas (content for developers, product managers, engineers, and data analysts)
- Exceptional storytelling and copywriting skills across a range of content formats including long-form, thought leadership, short-form, UX copy, and video scripts
- Demonstrated ability to lead, execute, and optimize SEO best practices and keyword strategies
- Strong ability to communicate technical information engagingly to a technical audience
- Data-driven approach in content strategy and decision-making
- Exceptional attention to detail and adherence to brand voice
- Solid project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing a content calendar and working with cross-functional teams
- Background in software development or familiarity with programming languages and software development tools.
- Experience with cloud technologies, CI/CD practices, and software development best practices.
- Exposure to analytics and insights platforms or open-source development tools.
- Experience in a product-led growth environment
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a market leader in embedded analytics. Our team has the exciting opportunity to drive business growth at Sisense. This is a high-impact role where you’ll be working cross-functionally with many different teams and key stakeholders.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
What day 30 could look like:
- You will have learned about the Sisense product
- You will have built relationships with people in the marketing and product departments
- You will be up to date on our work processes
- You will have a strong understanding of the business needs and start ideating on content initiatives that reflect this understanding
- You will have ideated technical-first content targeted at developers and product managers
What day 60 could look like:
- You will develop high-impact content themes in collaboration with subject matter experts and engineering stakeholders
- You will have built an organic SEO strategy to enhance organic traffic and domain ranking
- You will have developed content ideas from technical material, product roadmaps, and industry trends.
- You will be managing the marketing content calendar.
What day 90 could look like:
- You will engage with our community to scale content creation and expand distribution.
- You will have sourced and moderated contributions from internal experts, external partners, and users.
- You will have explored new channels for audience engagement.
- You will have collaborated with product teams to create content that effectively communicates complex concepts
- You will be up to date on industry trends and technological advancements.
- Sisense stands as a beacon in the embedded analytics landscape, recognized globally for pioneering solutions that infuse intelligence into every facet of business. As we continue on our journey and explore the vast opportunities of the API economy, we're positioning ourselves for unprecedented growth.
- Our vision is bold and transformative: a future where analytics and insights underpin every decision, every process, and every interaction. Our team, an amalgamation of diverse perspectives and unique skills, is our secret weapon. At Sisense, we foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and inclusivity, powering our relentless drive to redefine what's possible in the world of analytics.
- Join us in this ambitious journey. This position offers more than a job; it's a chance to reshape the industry, redefine the future of analytics, and be a part of a team that's pushing boundaries. Let's shape the future of analytics together.
Depending on your location, you may need to work from a Sisense office once or twice a week, in accordance with any policies in effect at the time.
For roles in the US, Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to provide employer sponsorship at this time.
CO Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $110,000-$140,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity. The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
NYC and CA Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in New York City and California is $110,000-$140,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in New York City or California. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.