Sales Manager, North America Commercial Sales
Sisense is hiring an experienced, first-line Sales Manager to lead a team of account executives pursuing new business, as well as, account managers working with existing customers to identify and close upsell and expansion opportunities. We’re seeking an individual with measurable experience in driving new logo business, growing existing customer use cases, identifying and closing new use cases or lines of business, and addressing compliance issues. This individual will have strong leadership, coaching, and team-building skills, possess a high attention to detail, as well as a healthy dose of skepticism as it relates to deals.
In addition to requisite passion, skills, and experience, you will have a proven record selling software / SaaS solutions to companies with 100 – 1000 employees and a history of overachieving quotas
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a market leader in BI. Our team has the exciting opportunity to drive business growth at Sisense. This is a high impact role where you’ll be working cross-functionally with many different teams and key stakeholders.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You consistently achieve revenue targets – ensuring company revenue goals and objectives are achieved quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year.
- You will direct sales activities within the team, setting expectations, providing mentorship, prioritizing efforts, and holding the team accountable for building pipeline and successfully executing each phase of the complex sales cycle.
- You will develop the sales team to effectively prospect, build account plans, uncover prospect/customer needs (overt and latent), develop champions, and correctly qualify opportunities.
- You will collaborate closely with the Sales Engineering team and Implementation Partners to demonstrate the differentiated value of Sisense products and services.
- You will carefully and critically evaluate each team member’s performance and behavior to help them improve their skills and become better people.
- You will accurately forecast monthly and quarterly revenue for your team to within +/-10% of your week 9 commit, while motivating the team to overachieve and meet deadlines.
- You will negotiate favorable licensing and terms by selling value and return on investment.
- You will work cross-functionally, as needed, to address customer objections/issues.
- You will engage with Marketing and Product leadership to develop and carry out programs to drive more stickiness with our customers.
- You will possess a very strong understanding of our competition, where we and they both win.
- You will build a culture of winning, competitiveness, camaraderie, and empathy on the team.
WHAT YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED...SO FAR:
- You have 7 – 10 years of software / SaaS sales experience
- You have experience with solution selling and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDPICC, Sandler, or Challenger methodologies is a plus
- You consistently perform at a high level and often surpassed annual sales goals
- You are capable of mapping an organization, articulating their purchasing process, gaining access to power, identifying champions, and converting them into Sisense advocates
- You can see the a long-term view of our customers and are able to build customer specific roadmaps to deals that generate calculable value
- You possess the presence and confidence to conduct executive alignment calls with C-Levels where you’re comfortable asking the difficult questions
- You have the ability to persuade people over whom you have no direct authority
- You have the ability to build a financial business case for our service
- You have one or more methods for managing stress
- Ability to travel no more than 25% of the time
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (required)
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a passion for developing others; enjoy the most when a rep you have helped has an “Aha” moment
- You lead by example; exude the drive and persistence on a consistent, daily basis
- You are comfortable challenging the status quo, both respectfully and professionally
- You possess curiosity, empathy, creativity, analytical, and a high attention to detail
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
For roles in the US, Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to provide employer sponsorship at this time.
CO Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $140,000-$150,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity. The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
NYC and CA Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in New York City and California is $140,000-$150,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs.The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in New York City or California. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.