Strategic Account Executive
SOLVE DATA PAIN FOR ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING ROLES IN BUSINESS
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. Sisense delivers insights to everyone by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible. As a Strategic Account Executive, you will identify business needs and demonstrate the value of our product to future Sisense customers.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
This is a strategic role in which you will manage accounts with 1000 employees or more while enhancing and creating new relationships, opportunities and partnerships to increase and drive revenue growth. You will influence our GTM Strategy and work closely with our Sales Engineers to communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
Our Executive Leadership team has seen the movie before and scaled several organizations, including taking Sisense from 25 million to over 100 million in ARR! Our leaders are true Analytics experts and foster an environment built on excellence - you’re in good hands!
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You’ll have completed our self-guided online learning curriculum that will guide you through your first eight weeks.
- You’ll attend our week long sales boot camp training in which you will provide you with the foundational knowledge you need to be successful in your role.
- You’ll gain an understanding of our offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline.
- You’ll receive a handful of existing customer accounts to upsell and partner on with Customer Success.
- You’ll be collaborating with your Account Development Representative to accelerate your pipeline and with Sales Engineers to begin formal software POCs.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with weekly one-on-one coaching.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and its revenue success.
- You’ll become an expert in the current Business Intelligence space, trends, etc.
- You’ll be actively tracking activity and forecasts in the CRM system.
- You’ll close your first deal if you haven’t already!
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You are an advanced seller and take pride in being an industry expert in Analytics.
- You have a track record of success in consistently closing business at SaaS companies with an emphasis on database, SaaS and business applications, and BI/Analytics technologies.
- You have consistently exceeded a $1M+ quota of ARR per year while managing multi-threaded complex accounts.
- You’ve applied various sales methodologies (Challenger, Force, MEDDIC, Sandler, etc).
- You’ve closed multiple 6-figure deals YoY into organizations with interesting business problems that data can solve selling into both business and technical buyers.
- You are an influencer and expert with in-depth technical knowledge and seek to share your expertise with your customers and colleagues.
- Proven ability to independently manage, expand, and create meaningful new client relationships.
- You have a solutions-based approach to selling and possess excellent presentation and listening skills.
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively across several business units during the sales process through various channels (phone, e-mail, social selling, etc.).
- You are experienced in selling software or cloud based applications and comfortable having “business value” and “ROI” conversations with potential buyers and key stakeholders.
- You are data-driven and a proactive thinker with a strong desire to bring new customers to Sisense!
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.
For roles in the US, Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to provide employer sponsorship at this time.
CO Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $130,000-$150,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity. The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
NYC and CA Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in New York City and California is $130,000-$150,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs.The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in New York City or California. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.