Customer Marketing Manager
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
Sisense’s mission is to ensure every employee who joins our company has the opportunity to do the best work of their career. We’re looking for a Customer Marketing Manager who will create and implement targeted marketing campaigns that enhance customer loyalty, drive customer advocacy, and contribute to overall business growth. As part of the Customer Marketing Manager’s mission, they will consider the customer’s experience and success in each interaction.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR GROWTH MARKETING TEAM:
You’ll be surrounded by a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a market leader in analytics. Our team has the exciting opportunity to drive business growth at Sisense. This is a high impact role where you’ll be working cross-functionally with many different teams and key stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have 3-5 years creating engagement and affinity with customers through marketing programs and community creation
- You drove and measured customer engagement as it relates to cross sell/upsell programs
- You possess strong project management skills and a customer-centric mindset
- You have experience with technology ratings programs (G2, Peer Insights, etc) and a track record of exceeding targets
- You collaborated to drive effective CABs that leave participants enthusiastic about their investment in the company
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30, you will:
- Learn about the Sisense solutions
- Review the existing community, gauge customer sentiment, and evaluate areas of strength and opportunity
- Collaborate with team members to evaluate new platforms
- Understand the success metrics for community and reviews and how we are performing against them
- Establish connections with marketing, product marketing, and customer success
- Have a recommendation for a new platform and strategy for implementation
- Take ownership of the customer newsletter
- Have benchmarks established and goals set for peer reviews
- Understand who our advocates are and who can be nurtured into advocacy
- Launch new programs and tactics to increase engagement and cross sell opportunities
- Began implementing new community technology
- We are a radically innovative analytics company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’ve been recognized as a visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We are constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
For roles in the US, Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to provide employer sponsorship at this time.
CO Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in Colorado is $120,000-$138,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs. A bonus, equity, commissions, and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, depending on the position offered. This position may be considered a promotional opportunity. The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in Colorado. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.
NYC and CA Posting: The base pay range for candidates located in New York City and California is $120,000-$138,000 (/yr). The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to market location, internal equity, job-related knowledge, experience and training, education, skill sets, and other business and organizational needs.The disclosed salary range represents an estimate of the base compensation for candidates who can or will be located in New York City or California. This range may vary with respect to candidates whose primary work location is outside those jurisdictions.