Customer Application Engineer
Application Engineer- R&D
If technology, multidisciplinary products and customer facing are your passion – your place is with us.
Vayyar’s sensors create 4D images based on advanced RF technology. Our devices, either stand alone or integrated, are opening new capabilities, in a wide range of markets including automotive, smart home, medical, homeland security, retail and more.
As we are increasing our R&D activities and expanding our partnerships with some of the biggest technology leaders in the world, we are looking for bright engineering-graduates, or final-year engineering students
We are looking for a Customer Application Engineer for technical work with our customers and partners who is passionate about learning and curious about technology and development.
Graduate or last year university student.
• Working closely with R&D engineers from huge and well-known companies to create applications using Vayyar technology
• Developing features and new capabilities for customers
• Diagnose and troubleshoot customers’ technical issues (SW and HW related - hands on), remotely and on site
• Closely interfacing with Vayyar R&D teams and the Business Development department
• Preparing technical documentation and training for customers
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical/mechanical engineering
• Python and C practical background (Matlab is an advantage)
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Relevant hands-on engineering or development experience
• Exceptional customer services and interpersonal skills
• Fluent verbal and written English
• Hard-working, enthusiastic, and ﬂexible; takes accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism
• Willingness to travel internationally
• Experience in customer support/service- advantage