HR Office manager
In Vayyar (www.vayyar.com) our Office Manager is a central and integral part of our life in the office – and we are seeking someone to join the team in our Vayyar Yehud Office.
If meeting people face to face, with daily interactions and building relationships, is something you love – then this is the job for you 😊!
This role is part of the HR Operations Team and you will play a vital part in maintaining a productive and enjoyable work environment, overseeing our daily operations, and be part of a dynamic and fast-paced Company.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office, ensuring smooth functioning and efficiency.
- Plan and coordinate Employee Experience and Company Events, Guest/Customer Meetings and Conferences
- Coordinate and book international travel arrangement, including flights, accommodation, ground transportation, and any necessary visas or documentation.
- Ownership of HR Operations tasks (eg. employee onboarding, benefits administration)
- Support cross-functional teams with various administrative duties per need.
- Managing CEO’s schedule, coordinating meetings, conference calls, and all aspects of the day-to-day calendar and operations
- Happy to work 5 days from the office (Yehud)
- Excellent and fluent in both Hebrew and English
- Passion for excellent service and a team player who loves to help others
- Flexibility and ability to multitask
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- B.A graduate