DevOps Team Lead
Vayyar’s 4D imaging platforms are leading the way to a safer world.
Our technology, initially designed for early-stage breast cancer screening, has since evolved rapidly to provide the multilayered software, advanced algo and high-resolution RF sensing that’s redefining industries including automotive, senior care, security, and robotics.
As we expand into more countries, enter fresh vertical markets, and establish additional partnerships with global enterprises, we’re looking for talent to accelerate our growth.
If you’re passionate about technology and have what it takes to thrive in varied and challenging roles, Vayyar is the place for you.
As we are increasing our R&D activities and expanding our partnerships with some of the biggest technology leaders in the world, we are looking for a DevOp Lead
We are looking for DevOp Lead
If you are passionate about technology and curious about multidisciplinary products – then your place is with us!
Work directly with the development teams to define and implement automation flows
Manage CI and CD tools and flows for development teams.
Define, Implement, and maintain cloud environments (AWS, Azure and GCP) for development.
Define and maintain Batch scheduling systems for development teams.
- 3+ years’ experience in relevant fields
- Experienced with definition and implementation of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins / TeamCity /Github Actions
- Experienced with cloud environments – AZURE / AWS / GCP (Create VMs, manage backups, regions, storage)
- Experienced with complex script writing in languages such as: PowerShell, Python
- Proficient at Linux system administration
- Experienced with Container-based (docker) deployment and orchestration solutions
- Experienced with configuration management system (Ansible / Puppet / Chef)
- Experienced with SW build systems - Make / CMake
- Experienced with DB Administration such as MongoDB/ Postgres/ MYSQL
Advantage if you have:
Check out our career website to learn more: https://vayyar.com/careers