Sales Development Representative (SDR)
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo Sales Development Representative, your role will have a significant impact on the growth of Yotpo as an organization. The Australian office is in rapid growth mode, we have a stand out culture that we are not willing to compromise - we go fast, take risks and do the right things. We are scaling at a rapid pace and it is imperative for us to find candidates who embrace a challenge, are eager to learn and have the passion to be successful. We will make it our job to help you learn the skills you need not only for this role but also for your future.
How you'll make impact:
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries.
- Qualify prospects and then set up a discovery call if there is a good fit.
- Articulate the Yotpo business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly goals of qualified opportunities and closed business.
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with prospects in SalesForce.com
- Uphold active engagement with existing leads through a tailored and customized approach. You must come up with creative follow-up communications designed to increase contact interest in Yotpo.
- Partner with Account Executives to help to build the pipelines.
- 1+ years of outbound SDR experience and/or closing role experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and outside-the-box.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to uncover business pain points while delivering a solution
Bonus Points For:
- eCommerce and/or marketing tech experience
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
We know there are a lot of career opportunities out there, so we really appreciate that you’ve taken the time to apply at Yotpo. Here’s what happens next.
About Yotpo Australia 🇦🇺
- A monthly wellness budget (minimum of $400)
- 25 Days off each year to do the things you love
- Join a growing team, as we continue to launch across Asia!
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic we’ve been working from home but we are now delighted to welcome our teams back in a hybrid model.
- Meet our APAC team leaders: Suzy Nicoletti, Jessica Minnett, Enzo Cavaliero, Rad Mitic
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.