Director of Product Design
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a Director of Product Design, to lead the domain of User Experience and Design for Yotpo’s platform and products.
As the Director of Product Design, you will lead and implement our user experience vision while having a significant impact on Yotpo’s platform vision. You will partner with other significant parts of the organization like Product Managers, R&D Leaders, etc…
- Lead Yotpo’s Product Design group, overseeing all aspects of Product Design vision and execution.
- Structure and optimize the Product Design organization to achieve Yotpo’s business strategy.
- Own the Product Design strategy, guidelines, and principles for all things product design in Yotpo.
- Manage and mentor the members of the teams.
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, and influence it to make UX an impactful driver in product decisions.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with leaders in Product, Engineering, Growth, Marketing, and Business Stakeholders.
- 5+ years experience leading a team of designers.
- 9+ years of experience designing products as a UI/UX designer
- Deep understanding of design research, execution and methodologies
- Diverse background and experience from different industries in several companies
- Strong management skills and passion for leading a diverse team
- Lead by example and be prepared for hands-on work on key strategic projects
- Strong communication skills in English - advantage
- Done a similar role in a SaaS company - advantage
Something looks off?