Manager, Customer Success (AU)
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As Yotpo’s Manager, Customer Success, you will build and manage a team of 6-8 CSMs who work with our SMB customer segment to establish a strong partnership based on value and ROI. We are looking for someone with a background in Customer Success or Account Management, with the ability to effectively represent the Voice of the Customer while also helping the team achieve the right commercial outcomes within their book of business. The ideal candidate has exceptional planning and execution skills, strong leadership and management experience and the operational ability to grow our CSM team.
- Manage the day-to-day performance of a team of 6-8 Customer Success Managers.
- Ramp up CSMs’ knowledge of the Yotpo platform and internal operations.
- Develop the digital marketing, e-commerce and consulting skills of our SMB CSM team through continued education, with the intent of forming CSMs who become key stakeholders in the success of our customers.
- Be the point of escalation for all communications with customers.
- Track team metrics and report performance data to CS leadership on a regular basis.
- Meet predefined retention and revenue goals, and drive an accurate, iterative forecast.
- Embody company culture and maintain high team engagement.
- Proactively identify opportunities and points for optimization where we can deliver even greater value for our clients.
- Experience within a B2B SaaS environment, eCommerce or a consulting role preferred.
- Experience in a CSM or Account Management role.
- People management experience within a high-growth organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic account service techniques and processes, including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop solutions, negotiate and manage critical situations
- General understanding of the digital marketing space, including SEO/SEM, Social Media, Email marketing and/or eCommerce best practices.
- High-level technical know-how in web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS and API calls.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in fast growing tech startup / B2B SaaS / e-commerce.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo Australia 🇦🇺
- A monthly wellness budget (minimum of $400)
- 25 Days off each year to do the things you love
- Join a growing team, as we continue to launch across Asia!
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are working in a hybrid capacity, spending 3 days per week in our Sydney office.
- Meet our APAC team leaders: Suzy Nicoletti, Jessica Minnett, Enzo Cavaliero, Rad Mitic
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?