Experienced Backend Engineer
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user-generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a talented Backend Engineer to join our Platform Group.
Our domain is responsible for taking Yotpo’s platform to its new heights as we are progressing its core synergetic functionalities within our product-lines. This is what makes the platform the best-in-class experience for our customers.
If working in a hyper-growth startup with cutting edge technologies and a dynamic team sounds interesting - then this is the place for you!
As part of your role you will:
- Learn and deep dive into new technologies in an agile environment.
- Work with a wide variety of technologies and services.
- Have responsibility for large-scale, event-based services emphasizing efficiency and optimization.
- Work in a cloud-based environment with the most advanced development ecosystem and top technologies - Docker / Kubernetes / Prometheus / Okteto / AWS / Jenkins / Travis / Grafana / Coralogix.
- Own responsibility for Yotpo’s key strategic systems with extreme-ownership practices and long-term domain involvement.
- Have E2E ownership - ideation, design, development, build, release, and monitoring.
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-4 years of experience as a Backend engineer (Java Spring is an advantage).
- Experience with delivering applications end-to-end throughout a full lifecycle, from ideation to planning, development, testing, deployment, and production monitoring.
- Deep understanding of OOP and essential Design Patterns.
- Deep understanding of Microservice architecture and event-based systems.
- Experience working with a variety of persistence layers (SQL, NoSQL, K/V).
- Experience working with a cloud provider (AWS is an advantage).
Something looks off?