If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user-generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We’re looking for a Business Analyst to join our Analytics Team and help proactively guide our business and product growth through the provision of strategic perspective, market insights, and experience with analytical tools and techniques.
This is a role that requires a blend of hands-on analysis, and managing relationships with business partners.
You will work closely with the Yotpo business teams to bring your analytical ability to provide key insights, recognize key opportunities, and drive strategic initiatives forward.
- Define and measure Key Performance Indicators
- Detect and draw key insights on the different products in order to support the decision-making process
- Build reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Serve as an analytics focal point and work closely with a wide range of teams – Senior Management, GTM, Product Managers, and R&D
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Data / Business Analyst or a similar role.
- BA/BSc in Industrial Engineering and Management / Information Systems Engineering / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics or a similar background
- Advanced SQL skills
- Deep understanding of numbers, as well as a strong business sense. Know when to use a single number and when to build a complex model to gain an insight
- Experience with Tableau, Qlikview or other BI tools (our team uses Tableau).
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent team player, and strong attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present to Managers.
- Experience working at an internet company
- Experience in Modeling tables
- Knowledge of salesforce
Something looks off?