If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced BI Developer to join our Business Intelligence Team.
- Developing, implementing and supporting robust, scalable solutions to improve business analysis capabilities
- Managing data pipelines from multiple sources, including designing, implementing, and maintaining
- Translating business priorities into data models by working with business analysts and product analysts
- Collaborate across the business with various stakeholders, such as data developers, systems analysts, data scientists and softwares engineers
- Owning the entire data development process, including business knowledge, methodology, quality assurance, and maintenance
- Work independently while considering all functional and non-functional aspects and provide high quality and robust infrastructures to the organisation
- 3+ years of experience working as a BI Developer / Data Engineer or a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math’s, or other numerate/analytical degree equivalent or army unit equivalent
- Advanced proficiency and deep understanding of SQL
- Skills in data modeling, business logic processes, as well as experience with DWH design
- An enthusiastic, fast-learning, team-player, motivated individual who loves data.
- Multitasking skills, ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Have:
- Experience working with Spark, Kubernetes, Docker.
- Experience with Google BigQuery/Snowflake/Redshift
- Experience with at least one BI tool such as PowerBI, Tableau, looker etc.
- Experience with large-scale, production-grade projects
- Experience with Python
- Infrastructure as code experience (Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit - a flexible online benefits solution
- Food vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- Equity in options.
- We are now working in a flexible hybrid capacity.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Something looks off?