Technical Support Engineer
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a tech-oriented Technical Support Engineer. If you are an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, takes ownership, is tech-savvy, and loves client interactions - we’re waiting to hear from you!
Technical Support Engineer is handling worldwide customer inquiries, technical issues and is conducting troubleshooting to provide resolutions or to escalate to our Tier 2 and R&D departments. This role requires knowledge of web technologies, SQL, and customer-facing skills.
We are looking for a strong team player, someone that likes to investigate, is eager to learn, knows how to work in a high-pressure environment, and has a strong sense of responsibility.
- Provide first-level technical support and preliminary investigation for Enterprise customers' issues and service requests
- Troubleshoot issues via chat and email
- Drive resolution of cases, including identification of root cause and issue resolution
- Provide interface between Support, Customer Success, and Tier 2 teams
- Help build and retain the technical support knowledge base and training materials
- Fluent verbal and written English - a must
- Service-oriented person
- Ability to self-manage time and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Minimum of 1 year of technical support experience
- Must have basic SQL experience
- Knowledgeable in technologies such as HTML and CSS
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Food vouchers – monthly
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit – a flexible online benefits solution
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc.
- Stocked kitchen and bar
- Hybrid working mode
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Something looks off?