Product Operations Manager
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user-generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are seeking a star Product Operations Manager to join our growing Product Operations team. This is a key role that will take a strategic and holistic view of our product management processes, help define them, and facilitate their execution in order to enhance their effectiveness. The role is ideal for a versatile person who is passionate about product, process, and people, thrives in a fast-moving, constantly evolving environment, and is able to drive change working with multiple stakeholders.
As a Product Operations Manager you’ll help define models, KPIs, processes, and tools to streamline planning and communications within the Product organization, with other Yotpo stakeholders, customers, and external vendors. You’ll play a crucial role in ensuring the quality of our outcomes, efficiency, and bottom-line contribution. You’ll be a member of our product team and serve as a key link between our product managers, engineers, UX designers, GTM, support, and many other teams.
Your domain will mainly include:
- Define processes that aid product managers in carrying out the entire lifecycle of product management, and facilitate its execution across all product areas:
- Feedback collection from customers and internal stakeholders
- Product roadmap prioritization, planning, and communication
- Process management for new releases from Alpha to G.A.
- Metrics definition, measurement, and reporting
- Identify cross-team dependencies, and drive prioritization decisions to resolve them
- Drive alignment between the product roadmap, resource allocation, product targets and the company’s strategic goals and OKRs
- Work with R&D to track and report product development execution vs. plan, and drive a continuous learning process
- Assist with resource planning and budget process for the product org
- Own the onboarding process for new employees in the product org
- Own the software tools that support the product management lifecycle
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in Project Management / Program Management / Operations, or other similar roles (Product Operations - advantage)
- Demonstrable track record designing and improving processes, and successfully driving changes in the organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Great understanding of product metrics and ability to effectively define them
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical and technical experience
- Experience as a product manager: Advantage
- Experience managing a team: Advantage
- Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Something looks off?