Senior Content Writer
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We’re looking for a Senior Content Writer to join Yotpo’s content marketing team in Tel Aviv. This is an exciting opportunity to support a new business unit for our #1 product domain, bringing our core narratives to life in fun and engaging ways.
If you’re a creative person that loves to tell compelling stories while executing on marketing goals, then we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Become a product expert on our software, understanding the ins and outs of how it works so you can bring it to life through your storytelling.
- Produce content across a variety of types, from standard blogs and editorial, to ads, emails, landing pages, webinars, and social media campaigns. You will be an expert in what works best for each type, and you will push the boundaries on how we execute.
- Collaborate with product marketing, demand generation, and other stakeholders to develop full campaigns in creative ways; challenge the team to think differently, and explain how your ideas meet strategic goals.
- Identify trending themes in our industry and apply the Yotpo POV, so we can tell our story with a sense of timely urgency.
- Partner with leadership to produce quick-turnaround copy as needed.
- Self-manage your projects without oversight; prioritize tasks according to need, and keep large projects on track.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or a related field
- Native English speaker
- 5+ years experience in content marketing, preferably with some B2B SaaS experience
- Writing samples in a variety of formats
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in eCommerce -- an advantage