Financial Systems implementor
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We’re looking for a talented, eager-to-learn, Financial System Analyst to join our business application team and be responsible for the support, maintenance, configuration, implementation, and enhancements of Yotpo financial systems.
- Work closely with stakeholders, across departments, to identify pain points, process improvements opportunities, and support day-to-day activities
- Hands-on business applications management including configuration, maintenance, and documentation of multiple information systems, as well as their continuous improvement
- Initiate and lead complex projects lifecycle from planning to going live
- Understand the data flows between systems including Salesforce/Zuora/NetSuite
- Proactively initiate solutions to increase efficiency and visibility across the organization.
- Manage change management - communication, training and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Computer Science, or related field required - CPA an advantage.
- At least 2+ years of experience managing and implementing financial systems including hands-on experience in the entire accounting lifecycle (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, etc.).
- Hand-on experience with NetSuite – mandatory
- Advanced Excel / G-suite knowledge
- Subscription billing experience (Zuora- big advantage)
- Revenue Recognition experience (Zuora- big advantage)
- Strong technical and analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Team player