Product Content Designer Temp (Maternity Leave)
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a talented Content Designer to join our Product Content team.
Content Designers at Yotpo help define the user experience for our 5 Yotpo product lines, delivering high-quality messaging based on our Content Design System, business objectives, and overall UX philosophies. This includes actively participating in early discovery sessions and research, then driving the writing process through iteration, testing, handoff, and content QA.
You’ll be expected to design and deliver in-product language, product flows, content frameworks, navigation, and more.
- Design, write, edit and test clear, compelling in-product microcopy
- Own every stage of the content cycle, from product and customer research to shipping perfect copy
- Share work and give feedback to teammates to ensure a consistent user experience
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Designers, Developers, and other stakeholders
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Available to freelancers with at least 60% availability
- At least 2 years experience in a content design/UX writing role at a tech company
- Passionate about writing and excellent UX, and a critical thinker with an eye for detail
- Team player who can give and take feedback constructively
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Quick learner, with a good grasp of technical concepts