Manager, Sales Development
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
The Manager of Sales Development is responsible for driving the day to day results of the Sales Development team. SDRs are the foundation for talent at Yotpo, and this role will play a crucial part in the training and career growth of sales professionals early in their career at Yotpo. The Manager is encouraged to bring their personality to work and help to aid and influence the culture of Yotpo on the team members. You will have a significant impact on day-to-day strategy and tactics, broadening and coaching the SDRs to success; additionally, you will have the opportunity to grow your career as a leader. This role reports to the VP of Sales - Americas.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Hire & lead a team of SDRs, with actionable and constructive coaching through a deep understanding of our products and our sales methodology.
- Develop & track metrics for the business development team that align to company-wide pipeline generation goals to continue growing our company annual recurring revenue year-on-year.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Enablement to create outreach & messaging based on our value to key persona’s in our target market.
- Track the efficacy of different pipeline generation campaigns, identifying the most effective tactics and ensuring best practices are shared and adopted across the team.
- Creatively identify market segments and account groups to target with targeted messaging, run focused campaigns and ensure the successful implementation of those campaigns by members of your team.
- Regularly report to the VP of Sales on team & individual results; as well as identify and make recommendations for improvement in areas of Process, Efficiency, and Productivity.
- You have 2+ Years in B2B SaaS sales (BDR/Closer) & 1+ years of SDR management experience
- You have experience with a relevant tech stack, including: SignalHire, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, Salesloft, Salesforce, Vidyard, Gong, and Tableau
- You are intelligent, ambitious and motivated, with strong communication skills and an ability to clearly articulate goals and expectations to team members
- You have a passion for coaching and mentoring early sales talent with the goal of “graduating” top performers into leadership or closing sales roles in the business
- You have a strong track record of people leadership, having successfully hired, developed and managed teams in your career
- You are located in the Greater NYC area and able to travel into the office 3+ days per week.
- You have a valid U.S. work authorization.
Base Salary $90,000 - $100,000 – In addition to base salary, this role includes a variable compensation component. Base salary ranges are determined by multiple factors unique to each candidate, including skills and local market benchmarks.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage for dependent/family premiums.
- 100% coverage of employee dental + vision premiums.
- Comprehensive life and disability insurance.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Equity in options.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Comprehensive paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are working in a hybrid capacity, spending 3 days per week in our NYC office.