If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a Product Lead to Yotpo’s platform team, the key component of Yotpo’s eCommerce marketing platform offering.
As a Product Lead, you’ll be responsible for identifying market needs for this strategic product area, defining the product roadmap and introduction of features and Yotpo’s platform as a whole to the market
You’ll be instrumental in defining and shipping new, value-driving retention marketing solutions to the world’s fastest-growing D2C brands, all while ensuring seamless integration with the larger Yotpo eCommerce marketing platform.
- Define product strategy and maintain a prioritized road map
- Collaborate daily with Design, Engineering and Go-To-Market teams to bring product through all phases of product development including ideation, design, development, product rollout and launch
- Identify, design, experiment, and iterate on product decisions by leveraging data gathered from customers' usage and interviews, market research, UX and usage/adoption metrics.
- Responsible for the owning and expanding of product features from end-to-end
- 4 + years of experience as a Product Manager in a product-first company
- 2+ years of experience in leading Product managers
- Extensive experience driving both UX-intensive projects and projects that involve technical integrations
- A natural curiosity for understanding customers and a passion for solving problems
- Experience in defining metrics and using data to tackle product & business challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Strong communication skills