Director of Product
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is looking for a Director of Product Management to lead one of Yotpo’s product groups, the key component of Yotpo’s eCommerce marketing platform offering. As a Product Director, you’ll be responsible for identifying market needs for this strategic product area, defining the product roadmap and introduction of features and Yotpo as a whole to the market. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales, to deliver exceptional products and features that drive customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and market differentiation.
- Take a major role in defining the strategy of Yotpo’s products
- Lead, hire and manage a group of product managers and leaders
- Work closely with customers, data scientists, Sales, Customer Success and all product lines leaders to transform customer needs into product priorities.
- Master the product and lead the requirements through full life cycle, from ideation to development and launch
- Nurture interdepartmental relationships and drive complex, cross-functional projects across multiple teams
- Understand technical dependencies and be able to communicate necessary changes to Engineering counterparts
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a product-first company
- At least 2 years of experience as Director of Product or a similar leadership role
- Extensive experience driving both UX-intensive projects and projects that involve technical integrations
- Experience in working on a wide-scale product with thousands of customers in collaboration with other product groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- Technical experience in Engineering, SRE or Tech Support - a huge advantage