Technical Product Manager
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo, the leading eCommerce marketing platform, helps thousands of forward-thinking brands accelerate direct-to-consumer growth. Our single-platform approach integrates data-driven solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS marketing, and more, empowering brands to create smarter, higher-converting customer experiences.
One of the keys to the success of SaaS products over recent years is how easily customers can integrate them to other tools across their business. For Yotpo to continue powering the most holistic eComm shopping experience - creating an integrated platform with a rich ecosystem around it must be at the heart of our strategy. As a Product manager owning the Integrations domain, you’ll define how our customers seamlessly synergize our products with world leading vendors, such as email marketing systems, ads management tools, Help desks and AI personalisation engines. You’ll own the vision and roadmap for an “app store” like experience that drives discovery and adoption of new apps with a few simple clicks. You’ll work shoulder to shoulder with the Product Partnerships team to plan & build new integrations with leading solutions in the ecosystem. Any decision you make or feature you create would have to meet the highest standards to satisfy our tens of thousands of eCommerce customers, and have an immediate measurable impact on the company’s business performance.
- Develop a strong understanding of the ecommerce marketing landscape, competition, ecosystem, customers, and the commercial strategy and value proposition for our platform and each of our 5 products.
- Design and build integrations with leading tech companies in the eComm ecosystem
- Define the next steps of our Integrations Center experience and underlying APIs - a key experience in our customers’ journey through which merchants connect Yotpo with a their eComm technology stack
- Suit up and engage with our partners - world leading SAAS vendors that build with us a set differentiating product synergies
- Lead a scrum of top developers realizing the product plans you set
- Create and manage KPIs, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications
- Build product prototypes and mockups while prioritizing and creating detailed product specifications, business rules, flows, use cases, and user stories
- Bring up new initiatives for business growth
The Ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent relevant experience
- Feel at home leading stakeholder discussions as well as fine-resolution specing and implementation tradeoffs
- Highly analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in English
- Experience as an engineer or system architect — an major advantage
What we offer:
- Track to success – work in a dynamic organisation with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance – 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit – a flexible online benefits solution
- Food vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- Equity in options.
- We are now working in a flexible hybrid capacity.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.