Business Application Analyst
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo Business Application Analyst, we are looking for someone with a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives, to quickly identify improvement areas. You will join our global team and work closely with the Marketing and Sales departments.
- Function as a project manager to develop Salesforce-based solutions and applications
- Interpret business requirements and functional specifications in delivering software solutions meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Work with other business applications such as HubSpot, Chilli Piper, RingLead, Salesloft, etc.
- Design, test, and implement thoughtful solutions and applications to support business needs and align with industry best practices
- Interface with various departments in the organization, including Marketing, Partners, Sales, CS, Finance, BP, Delivery, and Support
- Lead the design and implementation of Salesforce (Sales, Service, Community Cloud, etc.) applications integrating with our legacy systems – Zuora and NetSuite
- Lead the design and implementation of cross-platform solutions for all Information Systems (IS) initiatives
- Develop in agile methodology, including user stories, continuous integration, and test-driven development
- Develop technical design specifications
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing Salesforce applications and the development of CRM solutions
- A clear understanding of the Salesforce platform capabilities, limits, and latest technology offerings
- A clear understanding of security, scalability, and maintainability of solution design and development needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Salesforce certifications are preferred
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing teams is preferred
Bonus points for:
- Understanding of triggers/Apex code knowledge
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development
- Active in the Salesforce community
- Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder – advantage
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion for learning and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.