Collections team leader
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is seeking an experienced Collections Team Leader to join our global finance team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully managing global collections teams, extensive experience in collections, and a strong background in developing and implementing collections processes and policies. The candidate should be adept at working with cross-functional teams, including legal, GTM, treasury, and accounting among others, and possess analytical skills to propose data-driven decisions.
- Lead and manage a global collections team, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Develop and implement efficient collections processes, policies and dispute management.
- Be the escalation point for any invoice disputes.
- Monitor and track customer communications with the team to ensure timely and effective resolution of outstanding receivables.
- Establish and manage SLAs to meet customer expectations and team performance metrics.
- Continuously evaluate and improve collections strategies to enhance cash flow and reduce average days to collect.
- Collaborate with legal, GTM, revenue, treasury, accounting teams and other interfaces to address collections-related issues and streamline processes.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment between order to cash processes with company objectives
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset to analyze, and interpret data for strategic decision-making.
- Develop, implement and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure collections team performance.
- Develop accurate and reliable cash flow forecasts
- Set clear targets and performance expectations for the collections team.
- Identify opportunities to automate collections processes and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in collections in a global company, with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role - must
- Fluent in english (written and spoken) - must
- Proven experience managing global collections teams - must
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead teams to achieve targets.
- Experience in collaborating/creating and managing cash flow forecasts.
- Knowledge of automation tools and process improvement methodologies.
- Ability to work and deliver results independently.
- Advantageous: Experience in SaaS company, fluency in additional languages, and experience working with NetSuite, Zuora, and Salesforce.