Implementation Manager- French
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As an Implementation Manager, you will be responsible for leading customers through one or more of Yotpo’s products setup, training, and initial program or campaign planning. Our customers vary in size and industry, so we are looking for motivated team members who have strong communication skills, a passion for helping people, an interest in problem-solving, and the flexibility to help with a variety of projects.
- Proactively guide your customers from deployment to launch to ensure a successful onboarding process to the Yotpo software
- Manage a varied book of onboardings at various stages of the process
- Ensure all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and according to project plan and timeline
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively utilize Yotpo products
- Strategize on growth-oriented campaigns for your customers to set them up for success with their CSM post-launch
- Improve and scale the Yotpo setup process
- Act as liaison between customers and the sales, delivery, and customer success teams to actively identify roadblocks and solutions during onboarding
- 2+ years experience in a client facing role, preferably in a SaaS, e-commerce, or marketing environment
- A proactive attitude and record of building rapport from initial conversation and throughout the client lifecycle
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills, along with focused attention to detail
- 2+ years experience in project management and implementation
- Technical aptitude, including general knowledge pertaining to web and APIs
- Must be able to work a Monday through Friday work week, hybrid working environment
- Must be native-level fluent in English and at least limited working proficiency in Hebrew
- Must- Fluent French