If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We're Yotpo SMSBump. SMSBump is a platform for eCommerce businesses that are looking to use text messages to communicate with customers, announce sales, create relationships and turn SMS into a profitable revenue channel. As part of Yotpo, we’re providing online merchants access to solutions for reviews, loyalty, SMS, email and more, so they can easily manage their entire marketing from a single platform. We have featured integrations for the largest eCommerce platforms, including Shopify and BigCommerce, as well as with the tools online businesses use every day, such as Google, Instagram, and the rest of the martech stack.
We are looking for a motivated Full-Stack Developer who is excited about growing, both personally and with the development team, as well as solving complex technical and business problems. The full-stack developer is going to be working on adding features to the existing integrations (Shopify and BigCommerce) and expanding our SaaS on new eCommerce platforms.
Front-end tech stack:
- Experience with a ReactJS ecosystem – (Redux, React-router, React hooks, styled-components, etc.)
- At least 3 years professional experience as a Front-end developer
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- End to end testing - Cypress or similar
Back-end tech stack:
- Fluent use and understanding of PHP 7.4 and 8 native functions and their use in scalable applications
- Extensive understanding of OOP, MVC and essential Design Patterns
- MySQL experience, NoSQL (ElasticSearch and/or Redis) is a plus
- Understanding how to use and maintain Docker Containers
- Significant and proven experience with with PHP frameworks like CakePHP, Symfony, Laravel
- CI/CD experience, Bitbucket or similar
- Previous experience working in Agile teams
- Develop new features and maintain existing ones for our app on Shopify and BigCommerce
- Be part of the team that develops SMSBump on brand new eCommerce platforms
- Be part of the team that builds and expands our API
- Work with different stakeholders in our team team members (DevOps, Back end team, Marketing team)
It's nice to have (but not mandatory)
- Understanding of AWS (ECS, S3, Lambda)
- Understanding of Kafka
- Experience building APIs and API specifications (OpenAPI, Swagger)
- Previous NodeJS and/or Java experience
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit - a flexible online benefits solution
- Food vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- Equity in options.
- We are now working in a flexible hybrid capacity.
We will reach out only to shortlisted candidates.
Something looks off?