Senior Fullstack Еngineer (Java + Angular)
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a bright and motivated Senior Fullstack Engineer who is excited about building top-notch software, as well as solving complex technical and business problems. You will be working on creating Yotpo’s next generation platform and help us achieve our vision.
- Solid knowledge and experience with:
- MVC, OOP, SOLID, and essential Design Patterns
- Java + Spring + Spring Boot
- Any modern web UI framework (Angular is considered an advantage)
- Sync vs. Async communication
- Experience with any cloud provider (AWS is considered an advantage)
- Nice to have
- Kafka & CDC
- Monitoring and Logging - (Grafana/Kibana/Coralogix/Newrelic)
- Be essential part of development and maintenance of a Production product
- Be a mentor for less experienced team members
- Take ownership over Epics & Initiatives
- Deliver high quality solutions for assigned features
- Participate in code review process of peers pull requests
- Participate in incidents management process
- Value team methodologies and actively participate in ceremonies
- Be proactive in team/company initiatives
- In- and cross-team collaboration
- Promote web development best practices, high quality, and efficient delivery
The perfect Candidate:
- Believes in E2E approach, production oriented
- Makes decisions based on data
- Loves what they are doing and loves building new things
- Low on Ego and High on Team Spirit
- Has strong collaboration skills
- Stays focused and achieves goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experienced in maintenance and monitoring of a microservice environment
What we offer:
- Track to success - work in a dynamic organization with ambient and laid-back office atmosphere + best coffee in town
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation with add-ons for loyalty, regular team buildings and celebrations in and outside the country
- Additional health insurance package
- Internal mobility program and refer-a-friend program
- Managing a fixed monthly budget for social benefits thru Re:Benefit - a flexible online benefits solution
- Food vouchers – monthly
- E-learning portals and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Company backed Hackathons, Tech conferences, workshops events, etc
- Stocked kitchen and bar.
- Equity in options.
- We are now working in a flexible hybrid capacity.