VP Product- Creative
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. As an AI-first company, with a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we enable content creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators.
At Lightricks, design and creativity are essential parts of our products, which by themselves deliver a creative experience. As the VP Product Creative, you will be a part of the CPO team, and will play a pivotal role in shaping the creative output of our products and the interactive experience, from vision, through innovation tech, and all the way into production and business impact. Now more than ever before, with the AI tech revolution changing the rules of our domain, the role of VP Product Creative is a high-impact leadership position - you will be responsible for driving the product creative and design strategy, overseeing design operations, and collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to create exceptional user-centric products.
Your primary focus will be on driving the product design and creative strategy, with a keen eye on innovative AI capabilities, aligning the design focus with the entire product strategy and vision .
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product design strategy that harnesses the potential of AI tools and technologies to enhance user experiences and drive product innovation. Champion AI integration as a core element of the design process.
- Collaborate closely with other VP products and R&D teams to strike a balance between design needs, technical feasibility, and business requirements.
- Manage, lead and mentor teams of talented designers from different design disciplines specialized in AI-driven creation, fostering a culture of innovation, creativity and collaboration in harnessing the potential of AI to elevate product experiences.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within product department and across the company including, engineering, and marketing to create and drive strategic initiatives and long-term investments that impact the future direction of the products
- Build a vision for the Design teams. While guiding, directing and supporting strategic projects
- Create a collaborative design practice with clear objectives and ambitious goals
- Leading design and creative strategy among the CPO team.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Leadership roles, including hiring and developing senior managers, designers and individual contributors.
- Strong leadership skills, and ability to lead complex projects from concept to delivery
- Strong design fundamentals and experience across product-thinking, visual and interaction design. This position requires an ‘eye’ and high sensibility to visual value.
- Product-Oriented Mindset, Proven track record of leading product efforts, with a deep understanding of how design contributes to overall product success.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, visual communication or similar - a plus
- A proven record of translating the ambitions of a mission-lead company into an effective design and product strategy that delivers an exceptional customer experience and industry leading product.
- Organized, driven, passionate, able to work under pressure