Information Technology Security Engineer
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that leads to breakthrough moments throughout the creation process. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators express themselves, we bring a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience.
Our photo and video editing tools offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our creator services provide content creators the ability to monetize their work and talents. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Our advanced IT teams keep our in-office technology needs running, while keeping us all safe with the latest in cyber security. Our team is made up of tech wizards who know what it takes to support a large scale operation. When employees need help, our team has the solution.
What you will be doing
- Implement and maintain security tools to improve the organization's security posture.
- Investigate intrusion incidents, conduct forensic investigations and mount incident responses, and respond to information security issues during each stage of a security event.
- Facilitate authentication, authorization and encryption solutions.
- Define and maintain corporate security policies, and implement products for the corporate organization with minimal disruption.
- Perform risk management and security assessments, as well as evaluate new technologies, using industry standard analysis criteria.
- Installation, maintenance and full responsibility for information security products in the organization including EDR, Fortinet Firewall, Proxy and more.
- Provide recommendations and solutions for complex security issues.
- Identify gaps, dependencies and security risks in the on prem and cloud environment.
Your skills and experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ hands-on experience in an as a security engineer/Parallel role.
- High hands - on experience and troubleshooting skills with security products.
- Knowledge of security protocols, authentication, authorization - MFA, SAML, Kerberos.
- Experience in Firewalls, NAC, MDMs, Proxy server and operating systems, Network protocols and architectures.
- Knowledge in Email communication flow and security protocols - DKIM, DMARC, SPF.
- Knowledge in security standards and best practices following the CIA triad.
- Knowledge and experience in cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proven ability to work well with a team, manage stressful situations and show initiative.
- Proven ability to learn , and show autodidactic skills.
- Professional certifications like CCNA, CCSP, CISSP.
- High-Level English & Hebrew, both written and spoken.