Software Engineer - ML Infrastructure
Who we are?
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s brand platform, Popular Pays, offers brands the opportunity to scale their content by partnering with creators We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
We’re looking for a Senior software engineer to join us and lead the designing and building of our AI/ML Platform and infrastructure surviving tens of millions of creators.
What you will be doing
In this role, you'll work closely with our Data Science and Data Engineering teams to build our entire ML platform, from model training to production.
This is a unique opportunity to build a research and production machine learning platform at scale!
- Build infrastructure for running production inference and training on various data types - tabular, image, video
- Design and build scalable production data processing pipelines
- Optimize models speed and memory consumption
- Dockerize workloads
- Build tools for visualizations
- Evaluate and integrate different third party solutions
- Build infrastructure for an efficient research (training, optimization, evaluation)
Your skills and experience
- 4+ years of experience working on backend systems
- Experience with Python/Golang/Java or an OO language
- Experience developing a cloud-based system (AWS or GCP) solutions
- Experience creating RESTful web services, understanding API Design
- Experience with databases, preferably both SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience working with event driven system is a plus
- Experience developing a machine learning platform is a big plus