Performance Marketing Lead - B2B
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators and brands express themselves, the company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience.
Our photo and video editing tools, including Facetune, Videoleap, and Photoleap, offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while our creator services, Popular Pays, is a B2B/ SMB platform we acquired which provides content creators the ability to partner with brands to monetize their work and offer brands opportunities to scale their content through tailored creator partnerships. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Our Performance Marketing team is responsible for the sustainable growth of Lightricks’ user base and revenue. The Performance team’s core job includes strategy, budgeting, reporting, and driving strategic decisions. We plan and deploy our marketing tech systems, working closely with our BI, Tech, Creative, and Data Science teams, establishing a data-first approach to inform decisions and optimization across multiple media partners (Meta,, Instagram, Apple, Google, TikTok, Snap, etc.).
We’re hiring our first B2B User Acquisition Manager to lead and manage our B2B performance marketing efforts. In this position, you will drive both enterprise and SMB leads for our recently acquired creator service platform, Popular Pays. The platform is used by SMBs and enterprises across the US to manage influencer and content marketing campaigns offering marketing and campaign as a service.
We are looking for a candidate who is a strong User Acquisition/ Demand Generation Manager of B2B with experience managing several media channels.
In this position you will have a significant impact on our expansion, with a lot of opportunity for growth and development as our B2B activities continue to expand, You will work closely with our site in Chicago and will occasionally travel to our international offices.
What you will be doing
- Develop and execute user acquisition across various media channels.
- Manage high budget and large-scale Search and Social campaigns.
- Work closely with tech, creative, product, and BI teams to ensure successful execution of marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics to optimize campaigns and improve ROI.
- Collaborate with PMM to ensure alignment between marketing and sales efforts.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in B2B marketing.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, or related field with a strong academic record
- 3+ years of professional experience and consistent results in B2B marketing/ Demand Generation
- Ability to work in different time zones when needed (as you will be working with affiliates from NA, EU & APAC)
- Hand on experience managing B2B Marketing Campaigns in at least 2 Media Channels (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Native, and more.)
- Familiarity with enterprise and SMB web funnels. .
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze campaign performance metrics.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with SEO & Website online tools is a plus.
- high level of proficiency in English