Senior DevOps Engineer
Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that bridges the gap between imagination and creation. With a mission to build an innovative photo and video creation platform, we aim to enable creators and brands to produce engaging, top-performing content. Our state-of-the-art technology is focused on photo and video processing and is based on both groundbreaking facial recognition and generative AI features.
The brilliant minds in R&D take our products to the next level using groundbreaking Machine Learning, Computer Graphics and AI features. Our state-of-the-art photo and video tools are based in computer vision, machine learning, rendering, deep learning and computational photography. To read more about our team’s work, read our tech blog.
We lead the research of next generation algorithms in the visual, auditory, and textual domains. A large part of our work is understanding how we can best engage with our customers and help them tap into their creativity. We deal with many diverse problem domains and aim to bring them to production in an efficient manner on top of both backend and edge systems.
What you will be doing
- Design and develop reliable and scalable production core services that are used by millions of users of our apps every day.
- Design, build and maintain cloud infrastructure that will provide a reliable and scalable platform for other teams to build on.
- Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines to ensure seamless testing, deployment, and monitoring of services.
- Develop and maintain monitoring and alerting systems to ensure the early detection of issues, enabling proactive problem resolution.
- Learn and apply industry best practices and share this knowledge with other teams through guidance, lectures and workshops.
- Develop modules and tools to ease the development and deployment processes for other backend teams at the company.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- Continuously evolve and learn new technologies that can improve our team’s workflow, accelerate the development process and make it more reliable.
Your skills and experience
- 4+ years of proven experience building and maintaining scalable and highly available systems in the cloud, preferably GCP or AWS.
- Experience in building and managing microservice systems in a containerized or serverless environment.
- Experience with CI/CD solutions (Github Actions, Argo CD, Circle CI, Travis CI etc.)
- Hands-on experience working with Kubernetes.
- Understanding of SRE principals, including monitoring, alerting, fault analysis, and other common reliability engineering concepts.
- Experience with Declarative Infrastructure (Infrastructure as Code i.e. Terraform)
- Practicing GitOps methodology
- Deep understanding of networking, protocols and network-security concepts.
- Good familiarity with UNIX-like operating-systems and experience writing shell scripts.
- B.Sc. in computer science or similar quantitative field.